opinoins?
mine-nas-illmatic
opinoins?
mine-nas-illmatic
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I second that.
Sugar Hill Gang
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Life after Death BIG
The Chronic Dr. Dre.
Doggystyle Snoop
Still listen to all three.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
The Chronic - DR DRE
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
2Pac - Me Against the World, that is the greatest Rap LP of all time.
crack is whack
[ QUOTE ]
2Pac - Me Against the World, that is the greatest Rap LP of all time.
[/ QUOTE ]
Forgot about that one, good one Monkeyhead
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
agree with pvfan
gotta add 2pac-all eyez on me
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
The Chronic Dr. Dre.
Agreed with this one, haven't followed it that much for a good while but a few others that I liked were.
NWA: Straigh Outa Compton
Luke Skywalker and the 2 Live Crew: As Nasty As I Wanna Be
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
There is no such thing..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks